Information — Powermat
Just because it’s not as “sexy” as the latest hyped up but highly impractical distance charging technology, doesn’t mean it doesn’t have the potential to add huge convenience to every aspect of your life. If you’re a cynic that thinks Qi inductive charging is a dead end and offers only a minor convenience, this piece will inspire you with the same confidence we have in wireless charging. For everyone else: this should still prove an interesting read!
- Tags: Aircharge, Anker, Apple, Battery Anxiety, Belkin, Chargifi, Charging Efficiency, Inductive, Multi-Device Charging, Powermat, Price, Qi, Qi Certification, Resonant, Safety, Samsung, Speed, Ventev, Wireless Power Consortium, Wireless Ubiquity
- Tags: Airfuel Alliance, PMA, Powermat, Qi, Wireless Charging Compatibility, Wireless Charging Standards, Wireless Power Consortium
- Tags: AirPower, CES 2018, Charging Efficiency, Charging Speed, Powermat, Qi, Qi Certification, Value For Money, Ventev, Wireless Charging Standards, Wireless Power Consortium
- Tags: Aircharge, Airfuel Alliance, Chargespot, Chargifi, Charging Efficiency, Coupling, Inductive, MIT, Multi-Device Charging, PMA, Powermat, Qi, Resonant, Wireless Power Consortium, WiTricity
- Tags: A4WP, Airfuel Alliance, Apple, BOSCH, Bose, Chargifi, Duracell, Energous, Far Field, Humavox, Inductive, iPhone, LG, Near Field, Nokia, Panasonic, PowerbyProxi, Powermat, Qi, Qualcomm, Resonant, RF, Sharp, Starbucks, Toshiba, WiPower, Wireless Charging Standards, Wireless Power Consortium