News — Apple
Just like last year wireless charging was prominent, with various new chargers on display that seem to be pushing Qi charging closer towards the mainstream. If we could point out one major development compared to last year its that Qi adopters are really pushing faster charging speeds.
- Tags: AirPower, Ampere, Apple, Charging Speed, Far Field, Griffin, Inductive, iOttie, iPhone, Powercast, Qi, RF, Samsung, Ventev, Zendure
- Tags: AirPower, Apple, BMW, CES 2019, EV Charging, Google, Huawei, Logitech, Mercedez-Benz, OnePlus, Oppo, Qi, Razer, Volvo, Wireless Power Consortium, WiTricity, Xiaomi
- Tags: AirPower, Anker, Apple, Belkin, Charging Speed, iHome, Inductive, iPhone, Logitech, Qi, Qi Certification, Samsung
- Tags: AirPods, AirPower, Apple, Apple Watch, Bloomberg, Bluetooth, Gartner, iPhone, Qi, Spatial Freedom, Tim Cook, Wireless Power Consortium, WWDC 2018
Breaking news in the world of wireless charging is that Powermat have just joined the Wireless Power Consortium as of a press release on their website posted on January 3rd. What is staggering about this news is that Powermat was until now a member of the Airfuel Alliance and has for a few years been the major competitor of the Wireless Power Consortium in the inductive charging standard arena.
- Tags: Airfuel Alliance, Apple, Inductive, iPhone, PMA, Powermat, Qi, Starbucks, Wireless Charging Standards, Wireless Power Consortium